Thursday, October 18, 2007

The adventure begins


My dad arrived from Cold Spring and we checked into the Burnsville Red Roof Inn. The place appears to be one of their older hotels, but our room is clean and the TV works so I am happy. Also, I have free internet access compliments of T-Mobile.


There is a Hooters next door. We ate dinner at the Saint Paul Champps with my brother Ken. Does Hooters serve breakfast? ...Just joking, we won't be going there.

We leave for the world famous Sioux City marathon tomorrow morning. Thank you Mr and Mrs Anderson for opening up your house to a bunch of weird runners. Of course I will document our weekend trip much more. Stay tuned for updates.

It is raining in the Twin Cities again. According to the StarTribune, it has rained 16 of the last 18 days. Please God, give us a break.

No comments: