Saturday, October 6, 2007

Twin Cities Marathon Health & Fitness Expo



If you have never been to a marathon expo, then you should go. It is free and open to the public. It's not every day that people give you free stuff with a smile on their face. This year, I picked up running gloves, a couple of Target wrist bands which I will put to good use wearing while writing this blog, mini-energy bars and juice samples. Saturn was giving away a nice sports bag thing, but I have more than enough of those, so I declined. My dad would be so disappointed.

I also purchased a new pair of cheap sunglasses and of course received my marathon "goodie" bag which contain little more than a bunch of coupons I will never use. There used to be much more free stuff ten years ago at the expo, but I'll take what I can get.

No comments: