Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Puppy Update...

Puppy and I have been having so much fun! after you left, she finished her breakfast and then slept for a while, then she got up and played, and played and played. then we went for a walk to holiday. I made a basset hound lure! I took the pvc tube in the basement that's sawed in half and put the chicken cheese whiz in one end. we had a pretty good walk. she crashed near the end. she met lots of people at holiday. one lady told me we should see about having her be a dog model!! when we got home, she went to sleep on the bathmat.



1 comment:

Cousin Erica said...

I so want to get a puppy, but all that work! I tend to be drawn to the senior, broken in models. I give you credit -- I'm sure it's all worth it when she's curled up asleep and looking adorable. And she is just too cute!