Sunday, September 21, 2008

Best Laid Plans



One of the difficulties (at least for me) with planning on running a lot of marathons is that I have a tendency to not follow through with the training. I guess what I am saying is that I neglected my summer running. My longest run of the summer was 16 miles and I only did that last week. I hope to log two 10 mile runs this week and take it easy the rest of the days as well as next week. Because I have successfully finished 24 marathons in the past, I am confident and actually looking forward to this year's run. Of course, I am disappointed that I didn't do the work.

I will still try to finish within 3 hours to add to my streak of under 3 hour marathons. I will need good weather and a bit of luck to accomplish this. We will just see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the significance of this picture with this particular article? I don't get it.

Dan Deuhs said...

Thanks for your support.