Sunday, September 28, 2008

What would Jesus do if he was Sarah Palin?

"I have nothing to blog about today" I told this to redheaded meow meow. She suggested that I provide another post about the most popular hound in Minneapolis, Lucy. I said no. Besides not being on speaking terms with the hound since she did #1 on the floor twice today I really don't want to completely turn this blog over to Lucy. I'd call Lucy's potty breaks as accidents except that I'm not sure they were. She is testing my resolve.



I bet that there will be much water cooler talk about Saturday Night Live's skit on Sarah Palin. I don't find their humor funny. I know that others do. I find their humor mean spirited. She didn't create the mess we call the US Government. When I say mess, I mean social security, the federal deficit, and a complex tax system to name a few problems. I think I like Sarah because other people hate her so much.

Anyhow, this week should be fun. It is my birthday this week and the marathon is on Sunday. My race number is 841. See you out there.

Here is today's Lucy pic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina Fey/Amy Poehler for president. Sarah Palin is evil. Lucy rules!

Anonymous said...

Lucy for President. I want to have sex with Sarah Palin.

Anonymous said...

The Omaha Marathon was won this weekend in a time of 2:46:03. I could've run faster than that if I was chasing Sarah Palin.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be great to have a Presidential ticket of Sarah Palin and George Bush? Can you imagine the funny quotes that could be collected? I love Sarah's interview with Katie Couric. I have a new-found respect for Katie.