Friday, September 12, 2008

HCFJC

I'm in a bad mood today. The little things in life seem to drive me crazy. Take for instance, the name on this building "Hennepin County Family Justice Center".

What does that mean? I can figure out that it is Divorce Court... or is that wrong? Is Divorce a dirty word now? The Republican/Libertarian in me thinks that the government isn't very good at finding justice. Isn't it a sign of the times, that a this one county in MN needs a huge building for Divorce Mediation or whatever they do in there.

I'm going to go home and sleep this mood off. Either that or someone give me another picture of our puppy rolling around on the sidewalk.


Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez. You are in a foul mood lately. Traffic, building names, cell phone numbers, Sarah Palin. What else can go wrong?