- Lower Social Security/Medicare Taxes - When originally signed into law by President Franklin Roosevelt in 1935 the tax rate was 2%. The combined tax rate of these two programs is now 15.30% (7.65% paid by the employee and 7.65% paid by the employer).
- Encourage Americans To Save - Keep capital gains rates low, decrease taxes on interest income.
- Health Care Should Be Private - Consumers should decide what health care they need and what they want to pay for it.
- Drill, Drill and Drill - Some American will conserve national resources others will not. Don't penalize us all for some people's foolishness.
- No New Amendments To The Constitution - Follow what is already there.
- 18 Should Be The Legal Drinking Age - 18, 19 and 20 year olds are adults that have the right to vote, marriage, have children and the responsibility to pay taxes and follow laws.